Add a New Car
- Tap on the "+" button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Add a unique name to your car. Do not leave this field blank. This is a required field.
- Enter the make of the car.
- Enter the model of the car.
- Enter the year of the car.
- Enter the license plate number of the car.
- Enter the VIN of the car.
- Enter you Car Insurance Company Name.
Enter the policy Number.
Enter the current odometer reading.
Tap on the "Save" Button.
Adding a photo.
- Tap on the car in the list that you want to add the photo to.
- Tap on the "Add Photo" button.
- Tap on the desired photo.
- The photo should now appear on the screen.
Adding a Gas Log Entry.
- Tap on "Gas Log"
- Tap on the "+" button to add a new entry.
- Enter the date of the gas fillup.
- Enter the odometer reading at the time of the gas fillup.
- Enter the number of gallons/liters used in the fillup.
- Enter the cost of the fillup.
- Tap the "Save" button.
Please Note: The Miles Per Gallon/Kilometers Per Liter field is a calculated field. The Miles Per Gallon/Kilometers Per Liter will not show up until you enter your second gas log entry.
Also entering the gas log entry will update the mileage field in the car info screen.