Add a Service
- Tap on "Service Logs".
- Tap on the "+" Button.
- If you get the dialog box shown above. This means that there are no service types created and you need to tap on the "Service Types" tab item to create new service types.
- Select the Service Type from the spinner.
- All the other fields will auto populate.
- Tap on the "Save" Button.
- The new service log will appear in the list of service logs
How to add an entry to a service log
- Tap on the Service Log from the Service Log list that you would like to add an entry for.
- That will take you to the Service Log Info Screen
- Tap on the "Log Entries"
- Tap on the "+".
- This will take you to the "New Log Entry" Screen.
- Tap on the date field if you want to change the default date.
- Enter the odometer value at the time of service.
- Enter comments about the service
- Enter the cost of the service
- Enter warranty duration
- Enter warranty units (Day, Months etc...)
- Pick the place of Service from the spinner.
- If no place of service are found in the spinner you can enter your own by tapping on the "Service Places" button.
- Tap on the "Save" Button when done.
How to add a line item to a service log entry
- Tap on log entry in the list.
- Tap on "Line Items"
- Tap on "+"
- Enter the name of the line item
- Enter the name of the part
- Enter the cost
- Tap "Save"
- The newly inserted line item will now appear in the list.