Add a New Car
- Tap on the "Add New Car" button on the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- This will display the Car Info Entry screen
- Add a unique name to your car. Do not leave this field blank. This is a required field.
- Enter the year of the car.
- Enter the make of the car.
- Enter the model of the car.
- Enter the VIN of the car.
- Enter the license plate number of the car.
- Enter you Car Insurance Company Name.
Enter the policy Number.
Enter the current odometer value.
Tap the "Insert" button.
- Tap on the newly created car in the list.
- This will display the Car Info screen show below
Adding a car photo.
- Tap on the Add Photo text
- Tap on either Camera or Gallery depending on where your picture is located.
- Select the photo of your car.
- The photo of your car will now display.
Adding a Gas Log Entry.
- Tap on the Gas Log Button
- Click on the "Add Gas Log" Button.
- The date defaults to today's date.
- If the date is different than today's date, tap on the date field to change it.
- Enter the current odometer reading.
- Enter the number of gallons.
- Enter the cost of the fillup
- Tap on the insert button
Please Note: The Miles Per Gallon/Kilometers Per Liter field is a calculated field. The Miles Per Gallon/Kilometers Per Liter will not show up until you enter your second gas log entry.
Also entering the gas log entry will update the mileage field in the car info screen.