Add a Service
- Tap on the "Service Log" Button
- If you do not have the service types created you will see the dialog shown above. You will need to tap on the "Service Types" Button and add a service type.
- Tap on the "Add Service Log" Button.
- Select the Service Type from the spinner.
- All the other dates will auto populate.
- Tap on the "Insert" Button.
- The new service log will appear in the list of service logs
How to add an entry to a service log
- Tap on the Service Log from the Service Log list that you would like to add an entry for.
- That will take you to the Service Log Info Screen
- Tap on the "Service Entries" Button to get to the Service Entries List
- Tap on the "Add Entry" button.
- This will take you to the Add Service Log Entry Screen.
- Tap on the date field if you want to change the default date.
- Enter the odometer value at the time of service.
- Enter the cost of the service
- Enter comments about the service
- Enter warranty duration
- Enter warranty units (Day, Months etc...)
- Pick the place of Service from the spinner.
- If no place of service are found in the spinner you can enter your own by tapping on the "Service Places" button.
- Tap on the "Insert" Button when done.
How to add a line item to a service log entry
- Tap on log entry in the list.
- Tap on the "Line Items" Button
- Tap on the "Add Line Item" Button
- Enter the name of the line item
- Enter the name of the part
- Enter the cost
- Tap insert
- The newly inserted line item will now appear in the list.