Add a New Car
Adding a Gas Log Entry.
- Click on the Cars item on the left. This will display the "Welcome to Car Maintenance" screen on the right.
- Click on the "Add Car" button in the "Welcome to Car Maintenance" screen.
- Add a unique name to your car. Do not leave this field blank. This is a required field.
- Enter the year of the car.
- Enter the make of the car.
- Enter the model of the car.
- Enter the VIN of the car.
- Enter the license plate number of the car.
- Enter you Car Insurance Company Name.
Enter the policy Number.
Click the "Create Car" button.
- Click on the Gas Log tab
- Click on the + button to add a new entry.
- Enter the date of the gas fillup.
- Enter the odometer reading at the time of the gas fillup.
- Enter the number of gallons/liters used in the fillup.
- Enter the cost of the fillup.
Please Note: The Miles Per Gallon/Kilometers Per Liter field is a calculated field. The Miles Per Gallon/Kilometers Per Liter will not show up until you enter your second gas log entry.
Also entering the gas log entry will update the mileage field in the car info screen.