Add a Service
- Click on the Add Service button in the Car Info screen.
- Select the service type. This is a required field. It cannot be left with No Value selected. Note: If the drop down does not contain the
service type that you are looking for, you will have to enter a new service type by clicking on the service tool on the toolbar.
- Click on the + button to add a new entry to that service's history.
- Enter the date of the service.
- Enter the odometer reading at time of service.
- Enter a comment about the service.
- Enter the cost of the service.
- Enter any warranty information.
- Enter the place where the service was performed. Note: The service place must be entered in the service place
screen. You can do this by clicking on the service places tool on the toolbar.
- Select the service history record that you would like to add line items to
- Click on the Line Items tab.
- Click on the + button to add a new entry to that service history's line item.
- Enter a description for the line item.
- Enter a part for the line item.
- Enter a cost for the line item.